Hickory Chair

Hickory Chair
Shop our furniture

About Me

My photo
Long Island, NY, vlpdesigns@aol.com, United States
I am an Interior Designer living on the Beautiful North Fork of Long Island. I feel very fortunate because this is where I am inspired by all the beauty that surrounds me. I have also worked in the Hamptons (on the south fork of Long Island for over 15 years) I have designed there for so many wonderful clients from celebrities to rock stars. It all comes down to one thing. We all want our homes to reflect who we are. We want them to be warm and inviting and to embrace us at the end of the day...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Anna French Wallpapers and Fabrics

This is the newest collection from Anna French
called Wild Flora and was 4 years in the making
It shows. The book is gorgeous!!! There is a
fabric collection also. I'm planning on using
some of these papers in my new project. Just
when you think florals are out Anna French
dazzles us with these tradition designs with a
modern twist...
Above Damask available in 8 Colorways
Love this display from her shop
Above Bouquet available in 6 colorways
including a metalic mirrored floral
This is called "Girl with a See Saw" available in 4 colorways
The Damask Colorways
Above is "Ash" available in 9 colorways
please visit www.annafrench.co.uk.com to browse wallpaper and fabric collections

2 comments: